- Appetizer & Dessert
- Beer & Cocktail
- Espresso & Coffee
- Amalfi Mugs
- Amalfi Tumblers
- Aroma Tumblers
- Chope Unie Tumblers
- Gigogne Ice Cream Cups
- Gigogne Mugs and Saucers
- Gigogne Tumblers
- Istikan Cups
- Lys Clear Stackable Bowls
- Lys Dinnerware
- Lys Square Bowls with Lids
- Orleans Mugs
- OvenChef Range
- Paris Dinnerware
- Picardie Bowls
- Picardie Tumblers
- Provence Tumblers
- Wave Tumblers
Duralex > Benefits of Duralex Glassware
Benefits of Tempered Glassware
Duralex glass products are tempered. The mechanical and thermal resisting properties are considerably increased compared to other ordinary glassware products.
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
MADE IN FRANCE
Recommendations for all products
- Do not use our products in the oven.
- Do not use our products directly over a flame.
- Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
- Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
- Avoid scratching the products' surface.
Recommenadtions for OVENCHEF collection
- Do not use the dish directly over a flame, grill, electric, hot plate or ceramic hob.
- Never pour cold liquid into a hot dish nor put it in contact with cold and humid products or surfaces.
- Do not expose the dish to a sudden change of temperature of more than 200°C/392°F.
- Do not use a damaged or chipped dish (risk to the user).
- Wait for frozen food to defrost completely.
- Avoid scratching the surface of the dish.
- Use a glove to handle the hot dish.
- Wash before use.
- Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
- Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.