Prisme Clear Tumbler , 6 oz , Set of
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
I've used Duralex for many years and love the durability of tempered glass. When looking for new glassware, I wanted Duralex again. One glass on my order was broken upon arrival. Duralex immediately sent a replacement at no charge, without question. A note on the broken glass of this Prisme line: the top 1" rim is not tempered. It broke into shards, rather than the crumbling. So these glasses may not last as long as my original ones. They are lightweight and I love the pattern on the Prisme. I wanted something as little unique and I'm happy with them. The product box they came in was lightweight; not sturdy as expected. (the packing box was ok).
Love the look and feel of the drinking glass.
Just arrived and clearly sturdy and attractive! We have the 6 oz and the 17.625 oz. We would have gotten a larger size but there isn't a larger size available for any of the tumblers. Something for Duralex to consider for future designs!