Lys Stackable Clear Bowls, Mixed , 9-piece Set
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Most fabulous bowls ever!
I have all of the bowls and ordered the set for as a gift for my best friend. She loved them as much as I do!
Excellent company with no hassle when you need help customer service is fast and efficient love love my bowl set
Another fabulous product from Duralex
I bought Lys dinnerware about 7 years ago when I decided to give up my china (couldn’t use it in the microwave). I bought Lys salad plates, soup plates, dinner plates, cups, and glasses. I love them. When I decided that I needed better mixing bowls, I turned to Duralex because I knew the bowls would be high quality. They are lighter weight than Anchor Hocking, which I appreciate. I didn’t want to buy them from Amazon because reviewers said they received bowls they believed were counterfeit or that bowls arrived broken because of poor packaging. Who needs that? The packaging of the bowls I received was incredible—with layers of paper between each bowl. The bowls don’t have lids. I bought some lids from Amazon that I like. They are made by Wallos. They just rest on the top of the bowls; the don’t fit snugly, but that works for me.
I’ve had my set for over 25 years and not one of them have even chipped (knock on wood). You can tell that they’ve been thoroughly used, but that’s it. I will definitely gift these to all of my children when they are on their own. Great lifetime pieces and worth the money!