Manhattan Clear High Tumbler , 10.625 oz , Set of
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/266°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Beautiful Glasses, not very large but great for a pretty cocktail.
Washed up from a hurricane
A hurricane washed one of the old style larger tumblers. No scratches, and I have subsequently enjoyed it for several years. I finally treated myself to a set for my birthday. This size fits my hand better. It still has enough weight so that it is not easily knocked over, yet is not too heavy for a disabled hand. The gentle ridges give excellent grip. Happy, happy, happy.
These wear exceptionally well
I have had my Manhatten glassware over 30 years, and have only broken 1 of the set. Wear wonderfully, and still look like new.
We received a set of these glasses as a wedding gift in 1986. All 6 glasses still look like new with no chips. We are ordering a set for our daughter’s family to enjoy for many years! Thank you for a great product!