Unie Tumbler , 11 1/8 oz. / 33cl, Set of 6
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/266°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
I've been trying to return this item for weeks
I've been trying to return this order for weeks, and was just told that the company that distributes them is no longer operational?
Bought in hopes of safer glasses
Prefacing to say I love the shape and size of the 7oz for fancy lil drinks and they fit nicely in my small hands. They work great with hot stuff too. The problem is that I bought these glasses hoping they wouldn't break so terribly since I am uncoordinated but we dropped two right after we got them and they burst into the tiniest pieces, spreading all over that side of my house. I found small pieces of glass around the corner and down the hall. It made a good amount of glass dust too which you could see in the air. So maybe I was mistaken on the properties of this glass but I thought it would break less dramatically
They are great! Love the strength of the glass.
So far so good.
Durable and great quality
Love these!! Will definitely be buying more of the biggest size.