Lys Clear Stackable Mug , 10 3/8 oz , Set of
Price Reduced From:
Practical, simple, sophisticated. This Duralex Lys Stackable mug will last -- and continue to look great -- through a lifetime of use. The crystal-clear tempered glass is astoundingly strong and shock resistant for hot-and-cold use, and the convenient stackable design saves space in your cupboard. 10 3/8oz. capacity.
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/266°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Love these mugs. Perfect tea and coffee mugs .. not too big, nice grip
I have been looking for high end glasses mug, when I saw you carry them I was excited and ordered a dozen. I only opened one pack and have to say I was bit disappointed about the quality of the mugs. Especially I have been bragging about your other products. Every one of them has “a seam line” from the rim to bottom which is some what understandable. But some of them have noticeably “light scratch looking marks” on the mugs. Some are quite long and some are small. I will be happy to provide you with some pictures if you like. Julie
We are enjoying our new glass mugs very much. Their design is artistically pleasing, and their functionality is meeting expectations. We love them.
Love these!!! Will purchase more.