Lys Square Bowl with Lid , 3.5 inch
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
They are very heavy duty and don't break easily. I have dropped them a few times on vinyl flooring with no breakage. Food doesn't seem to stick as they clean up quickly and easily. The lids go into the dishwasher as well. These are a repeat purchase as I have been using them for years.
I’m really happy with these containers. The glass is thinner than other storage containers I’ve had, though probably just as strong. They also look really nice and I don’t mind using them to serve food in as well.
It was a gift but I looked at them closely and was very impressed and want some for myself someday!! Beautifully designed and hefty- thank you!
I am a firm believer in glass storage and usage. I have used Duralex glasses for about 50 plus years. Since I had a difficult time buying the square type glass storage items and sizes locally, I decided to purchase the Lys square bowl set. They are the perfect shape not only for stack storage, but to use as mixing and serving bowls from soups to veggies and even desserts. A multi-usage winner. It makes me a very happy camper.
I'm getting away from plastic containers and these are perfect. Just the right sizes, the glass is durable and beautiful, and the lids don't crack like so many other brands. The price is right too, you can pay this much for just 1 or 2 pieces of the competition.