Lys Square Bowl with Lid , 5-piece Set with Purple Lids
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Best storage containers!
I love these! They are so sturdy and just the right sizes! Best part? They nest!!! Thank you for making amazing quality products.
I love the Lys bowls and have collected several of them over the years. I do wish that Duralex made some of the square bowls in a deeper version, especially the 1 1/4 and 2 1/2 cup sizes and maybe even the 4 1/2 cup size. I started to buy Duralex with a little butter warmer, oh, 40(?) years ago. I still have and treasure it. I have switched completely from plastic to Duralex.
These are beautiful bowls
I bought these along with the round bowls and I use them daily. They are functional, well-made and beautiful. For me the decision was to stop using plastic as much as I could and it’s so much healthier alternative.
They are very heavy duty and don't break easily. I have dropped them a few times on vinyl flooring with no breakage. Food doesn't seem to stick as they clean up quickly and easily. The lids go into the dishwasher as well. These are a repeat purchase as I have been using them for years.
Great for serving and storing
I’m really happy with these containers. The glass is thinner than other storage containers I’ve had, though probably just as strong. They also look really nice and I don’t mind using them to serve food in as well.