Lys Stackable Clear Bowl , 1.25 oz , Set of 4
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
These bowl’s serve all our baking needs
I thought I was ordering a bigger size (my mistake). These itty-bitty bowls are good for premeasuring spices while cooking -- and useful for ice-cream portion control.
I have a stacking set of these bowls and I needed a bigger one. It’s perfect! I love using these bowls and I like the look of them. The biggest one is perfect for large batches and the fact that these bowls are somewhat shallow helps with mixing.
I've purchased Libbey and Anchor Hocking and those bowls always chipped. Duralex is superior in quality. There's thick band around the lip of the bowl to prevent chipping. I'm very pleased with the bowls, dinner, and dessert plates. I don't believe any have broken in the 2 years we've used them daily. 2 adults + 3 teens
This order was a present for my sister. I haven’t opened the package and hope they are okay. My wife and I love our bowls. The 16 oz size is perfect, the smaller sizes are really too small for our use. The bowls are attractive and stack well so they don’t take up much room in the cabinets. I hope my sister enjoys them as much as I do.