Le Gigogne® Stackable Clear Bowl , 0.5 quart / Set of 6
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
I love the bowls but US distribution company is incompetent I ordered one set of 6 bowls and received a single bowl I did receive the other 5 bowls after lodging a complaint
These were hard to find on the internet, but I bought 4 different sizes (from company site) in early 2023 to hold cooking ingredients. All glass came wrapped in box extremely carefully packed so nothing broke (amazing packaging). All but one bowl was flawless. After 2 months, combined, all bowls stack using even less space than anticipated. They washed up in the dishwasher without issue. These bowls were everything I had hoped and more. Highly recommended.
Perfect for Vitamins
These little bowls are perfect for setting out daily medicines and vitamins. I only wish the shipping wasn't so expensive.
The best size, the hardest to get.
These are replacements for 30+ year old Duralex bowls of a discontinued style which had become embarrassingly scratched but were still my favorites. The 500ml size is perfect for so many things. cereal, eggs, prep work, soup, oatmeal, you name it. This size is makes for great portion control, if that's a thing you worry about. In our kitchen they get used, and abused, daily and still show up for work.
All around - The Best!
So glad I bought the 16oz size. They are the perfect size to mix eggs, eat ice cream, cereal, a small salad, and soup. They stack nicely and like the other sizes I have, they so far have not broken when dropped on the ceramic tile floor! Pryex and Corelle shatter into millions of pieces but no Duralex. Highly recommend.