Paris Dinnerware Dinner Plate , Set of
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
The Paris set is still the best dinnerware set to date! I hope Duralex offers the rest of the collection again soon. I would love to order more!
These plates are beautiful, durable, light weight, microwave, and dishwasher safe. I threw out all my old dinnerware and will only buy Duralex from now on. They are Perfect!
I love the style of these plates. I wish they'd put the entire set of these back into production. Other than for this one size of plate, they are unavailable in the US. I did find "vintage" pieces on ebay but I really wanted to buy them new so I was sure they were lead free. The only dinnerware and bowl design that Duralex has available now is so exceedingly plain in form and just blah. This "Paris" design is so much more appealing. Bring it back!
I love this style! its light, strong, beautiful & perfect size!