Lys Round Bowl with Lid , 2.5 quart
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
I’ve been a Duralex fan for years. This set of bowls does not disappoint. The sizes are handy. I’ve been using them pretty much every day.
Nice bowls but not so good lids
The glass bowls are very sturdy and dishwasher safe. I wouldn't trust putting the lids in the dishwasher as they are rather thin. When I first tried to put the lids on the glassware I had problems getting them on but they have relaxed and now seem to fit well. I think I'll wind up liking these a lot but it was not love at first sight. Still wonder how well the lids will hold up over time.
I replaced pirex pieces with these
I already love these bowls. They are durable and the lids fit well. But best of all they nest together perfectly! These bowls have now replaced all my old Pyrex dishes (that didn't stack well and took up so much space in my cupboard).