Lys Round Lid , 6.75 inch (1 qt)
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Lys Round Lid
I love my lids that go with the bowls I bought. They fit perfectly snug to keep things fresh. The lids stack and take up very little space in my cupboard.
Already loved-now even more!
I can’t believe I hadn’t checked these out before, as I have several sizes of the duralex bowls. Now those oh-so-useful bowls can be storage too!
Good to have a spare.
Nothing more to say.
Hard to put on but works.
They are a little difficult to put on, but once on and inspected and made sure are evenly/fully pressed down all the way around, they are great. Could use a little added extra lip and flaring to make installation a little easier. Will see how long they hold up. Would be nice if they had a design that allowed them to grip to each other like Rubbermaid does some of their lids.
Lids do not fit !
I was so disappointed. I have 2 sets of glass stacking bowls with lids that have broken over time. The new lids that I bought are terrible, the 3 middle sizes are either too big to too small. What an expensive disappointment!! And I had to pay for postage too!