Picardie Amber Tumbler , 8.75 oz , Set of 6
Price Reduced From:
Set of six glasses known as the "original French tumblers", the tempered Picardie glasses are functional and stylish - they feel extremely comfortable in your hand. Named after the Picardie province in northern France, this region is the heartland of French gothic cathedrals. The Picardie tempered glasses are suitable for hot or cold drinks and conveniently stackable. Microwave and dishwasher safe, impact and chip resistant, extremely durable and the perfect weight. Made in France. Perfect for Kids! - The perfect amber adds ambience to every table from breakfast to evening.
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
I was in a hotel in Seattle that had those glasses and it reminded me when I was young, as they were very common in France. I fell in love with the vintage color and ordered them right away. I really love them, the design and the color are so cool, and they are very solid. The price was extremely reasonable for this quality. I can’t wait to find the bowls that pair with in the same color. And I still love checking my age on the bottom of the glass
I went to a restaurant in Mexico and they had these beautiful tumblers. When I returned home I went on a hunt to find them. I was thrilled with the price, shipping and of course the amber tumblers.