Le Picardie® Amber Tumbler , 8 3/8 oz. / 25cl , Set of 6
Price Reduced From:
Set of six glasses known as the "original French tumblers", the tempered Picardie glasses are functional and stylish - they feel extremely comfortable in your hand. Named after the Picardie province in northern France, this region is the heartland of French gothic cathedrals. The Picardie tempered glasses are suitable for hot or cold drinks and conveniently stackable. Microwave and dishwasher safe, impact and chip resistant, extremely durable and the perfect weight. Made in France. Perfect for Kids! - The perfect amber adds ambience to every table from breakfast to evening.
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/266°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Le Picardie Amber Tumblers
I love the versatility of these glasses. This is the 2nd set I have purchased and really enjoy them.
This size is Too small for any use
Dissatisfied wish I had ordered a bigger size but it would have cost the price of the glasses to return them and the shipping was already the price of the glasses
the most durable glass ever!
This is easy to hold onto - even for kids! it's also the only glass that can be dropped on my stone floor and most of the time survives! I've used this style for about 30 years in clear and think the amber will be a fun for awhile. I prefer the next size down from this so will probably go back to the clear at some point
Lovely and retro.
Perfect drinking glasses
I recently stayed at the Hotel Peter & Paul in New Orleans, and these amber glasses were in each guest room. So beautiful and lightweight. I was happy that I could order a set directly from Duralex. Arrived quickly and safely. Very pleased.