Picardie Colors Tumbler , Smoke , 8.75 oz , Set of
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
These are gorgeous colors and guests always remark on them. But could you please consider making them in larger sizes?
As much as I was excited to receive my red Picardie Colors Tumblers, as much I was disappointed to find out they got scratched pretty easily. So they are not made of red glass, it's just paint that gets scratched. After about two weeks of usage my glasses had scratches everywhere. Is that what Picardie called impact-resistant glasses? And my 12oz Clear glasses are not stackable at all as they got stuck forever when you try to stack them. I'd love to leave a great review about how much I enjoy my purchase but alas that's not the case. -(
My spirits brighten every time I use these glasses, and they bring smiles to every guest. The colors are so happy, and when sunlight shines through them, they’re intensely beautiful. I adore the assorted set.