Picardie Marine Tumbler , 7.75 oz , Set of
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Have been using these for about 6 years - love the sizes. The small ones are good for fresh juice and little hands, while the 8.75oz is our table water glass. So happy to see the Marine color is still available! These don’t break easily, but...accidents happen.
I have the marine blue tumblers. Nice quality, look good, light weight compared to the other tumblers If had. Wish they came in a warm color like peach, pink, orange.
I love the glasses’ shape and color (Picardie Marine blue), but the 8 3/4 oz size does not even hold 8 oz, and the 10 7/8 size holds about 9 oz. I would love to find a larger tumbler in Picardie marine But I am not having any luck.
I really love my Picardie Marine glasses but I really wish you would make bigger sizes in the 17 Oz version. I bought mine 6 years ago I thought it might come but it never has
Love the glasses, but wish the Picardie Marine Tumbler came in larger sizes (12 to 16 ounces) in the U.S.