Lys Dinnerware Dinner Plate , 9.25 inch , Set of
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/266°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
I highly recommend. They look and feel nice. I bought Duralex plates, bowls and mugs because they are non-toxic. They contain no lead or cadmium. Duralex USA should do a better job marketing this fact. I had to spend hours online researching. There are not a lot of “non-toxic” dinnerware options.
These are our favorite dinner plate! With dinner served on them ..the focus is on the meal not the plate. It is made well and used in our home most everyday!
Lys 11" Dinnerware are the Best!
Terrific dinnerware: great looking, very well finished, durable, keeps food hot, perfect size and just about perfect dinner plates.
I purchased these dishes on a recommendation by a woman who reviewed a variety of dishes looking for durability and eco-friendly. We have purchased numerous stoneware and other similar sets over the years, and they seem to break so easily (and we don't have kids in the house). I was reluctant to try glass...but these are not just cheap glass; these are quality tempered glass. We really love them and so far, no breakage or chips or anything. I'm really glad we purchased these. Will purchase in the future.
Durable and goes with anything and everything. My go to dishes for large dinners.