Ovenchef Oval Roaster, Set of 1 , 5.3-quart, 16x11-inch
Price Reduced From:
This is no ordinary oval shaped dish. The smooth, rounded curves make it ideal for baking old family recipes. It is deep so it bakes gratins and cheesy casseroles with out bubbling over. OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C / 392 F temperature differentiation and withstand temperatures between -20°C/ -4 F and 300°C/ 572 F. Mechanical Shock resistant tempered glass, Thermal shock resistant differential of 392 F, Dishwasher safe, Traditional oven, Microwave, and Freezer Safe. Hygienic non-porous and safe non-cutting glass. Sold individually. Made in France
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/266°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
WOW! What a nice dish this is. Seemed like my pasta was better cooked and the cleanup was easier than with my other oven glass dishes.
Love this roaster!
I bought two sizes and they are great for everything - they work well for every day and for special cooking occasions. I live the way they cook, clean up, and are very durable.
Perfect baking dish
Just the easiest and best baking dish. The high sides insure no seepage. No residue, so safe. Great design. Your the only company smart enough to make in varying sizes, Kudos
Love it! Perfect for baking a chicken.
I love these. They are easy to handle with grab tabs on the ends and they clean up with ease.