Picardie Marine Tumbler , 8.75 oz , Set of
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Beautiful and sturdy
So far, these are wonderful. I like that they stack well. Please make them in a larger size in blue, like 12-16 oz. That’s what I really wanted.
I ordered 2 sets, like the color and the way they stack together so nicely, BUT I wish they made a larger and taller size glass in blue.
My partner and I bought these glasses after noticing them at a restaurant! They are great quality and a beautiful color blue. We especially like how the rim and base reflect the light nicely. We bought a slightly larger size than the one at the restaurant and are happy with the choice. Shipping was quick and everything was well packaged. The glasses are pretty durable, so that wasn't a concern, but it's nice to see the care in the packaging. Would recommend!
Worth the wait!
I waited more than 2 years for the gorgeous Picardie Marine & Saphir tumblers to come back in stock. Now, I'm so grateful I get to enjoy the iconic beauty and reliable durability of these Duralex classics!
I love these glasses. They are so strong and look beautiful. This is the third set I bought. I wish they came in 10 or 12 ounce as well.