Freshbox Square Bowl with Lid , 21.5oz / 5.5 inch Lid / Set of 6
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Why can’t I purchase blue covers (without the bowls) anywhere on the internet?
i love these bowls — I use all sizes! But after a while I needed replacement covers and the only way I could get them was to purchase an entire box of bowls with blue covers in each of two sizes. that’s crazy. PLEASE make blue covers (without bowls) available for purchasing! I can’t be the only person in the world who has requested seperate covers. I’m giving only three stars because of this annoying and very expensive replacement problem.
Excellent storage container
They stack, are easy to clean, have tight lids and they are hard to break! What more do you want?
I prefer glass over plastic for storage, so when I saw these bowls I decided to treat myself. I first used the largest bowl to make & store coleslaw. I flipped the bowl over so that the dressing would collect in the top layer of cabbage. I was delighted & relieved that the dressing did not drain out of the lid. The definite sign of a tight seal.
I am redoing a review I did earlier as I inadvertantly hit only 1 star instead of 5. This is definitely a 5 star product. They are tough and hold a lot more than they look. They are very easy to clean and I have found that food comes out easily even when frozen. I have found them useful and have given my daughter 2 sets of them. Definitely worth purchasing!
Great Storage Bowls
These bowls are just what I have needed for some time. The varied sizes provide storage for many items and they stack so well that they are far superior to all the plastic ones I used to use. Plus much healthier!