Provence Tumbler , 6 3/4 oz. / 20cl Set of 6 , Set of 6
Price Reduced From:
Fly to the South of France! Its design directly inspired by Provençal fabrics will give all your tables a summer air.
Need a touch of sunshine, a holiday look on your table? Stay with us, with Provence! Its design was inspired by traditional Provençal fabrics to bring that touch of warmth and maybe you'll even hear the crickets sing...
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/266°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Sturdy, stylish, stacking, a little smaller than some
Fantastic glasses. I only wish they also came in a 10 or 12 oz size like the Picardie. A common refrain among Americans, I know...
Functional, durable glasses
My wife thought they were too small but now she uses them for daily for casual wine glasses.
Beautiful glasses to share with family and friends
Great for children
Quality, nice weight, feels good in your hand. Perfect for capable children as is a suitable size.
Great Glass for all occasions
Easy to grasp for a heavy glass. Love it as I have small hands!