Duralex USA Le Picardie® Scented Candle - Winter Breeze 8 3/4oz Le Picardie® Scented Candle - Winter Breeze 8 3/4oz
Duralex USA Le Picardie® Scented Candle - Winter Breeze 8 3/4oz Le Picardie® Scented Candle - Winter Breeze 8 3/4oz

Le Picardie® Scented Candle - Winter Breeze 8 3/4oz

Item #5019HB01A1111

A cocktail of freshness based on notes of pine and cedar wrapped in a woody base of sandalwood. An olfactory experience that will bring a warm and comforting atmosphere to your interior.

The candle is made of mineral wax, with a burning time of 40 hours. All the elements (glass, perfume, candle and case) are made in France.

Once the candle is burnt out, keep the glass!

The candle/wax measures 6 3/4 oz

All Duralex products comply with California Prop 65 as safe products.

5019HB01A1111
" x " x " cm x cm x cm
" x " x " cm x cm x cm
()

IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE

Duralex® tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.

SHOCK RESISTANT

Duralex® is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.

SAFETY

If broken by strong shock, Duralex® glass shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.

HYGIENIC

Nonporous Duralex® glass does not absorb liquid. Non toxic glassware. Lead and Cadmium free. BPA free.

STACKABLE

The Duralex® glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.

TOP QUALITY

Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex® products will maintain their look for many years.

OVENCHEF®

Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF® range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F

MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE

Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.

Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF® range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/266°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.

Cleaning
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.