Lys Dinnerware Cocktail Plate , Set of
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
Great Multi Purpose Small Bowl/Dish These are great multi purpose small bowls/dishes and a great price for this type of quality product. I have/had a set of similar larger glass bowls from France but years of use we lost one and 3 have chips so I wanted to get a new set but the company is no longer producing these types of bowls. While trying to find something similar, I found it with this company so I ordered a set. I also saw these smaller bowls/dishes so I ordered a set of them as well. We truly love both the larger bowls and these smaller bowls! They are perfect for condiments, sauces, sides, snacks and any small dish. As important, they withstand heat and cold, they can be used/put in the oven or microwave (microwave safe) to heat food, they can be covered and stored in a refrigerator or freezer and when done, they can go in the dishwasher (dishwasher safe). I never like using any type of plastic in a microwave no matter if it says "microwave safe". I just don't trust it. To me, tempered glass is best (and safest) for heating food in a microwave. We also use these bowls to heat up food/sauces in our microwave and toaster oven. The glass gets hot so be careful when handling but the glass holds the heat so it keeps the food warmer longer. These are great bowls and we use them all the time. I'm so happy with my purchase, I will likely buy other glassware from Duralex.