Picardie Clear Tumbler , 8.75 oz , Set of
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
They are easy to hold and clean. Hold up we’ll go heavy use!
Happy with purchase
These glasses are so nice! Good weight and feel in the hand.
Took me a long time to select the perfect set of glasses to replace my sorta matched cabinet full of old drink ware. I had a long list of requirements that these glasses met on every count. Price. Beauty. Stackable. Design. Durability. There were two disappointments. The blue color only came in one size but that was acceptable because my old set had one size that was a different color. We were used to that and liked it. I love the shape but they are a little hard to hold, slick, while holding them upside down as I load the dishwasher. I guess they aren’t supposed to break so I’m sure I will be testing that trait. The biggest disappointment are the sizes. I bought four sizes I thought were roughly equivalent to what I had. However, turns out each size is about 2 ounces smaller than my old set. So I ended up keeping two sizes from my old set.
Best Everyday Glassware
Lovely durable glassware. A joy to hold and use. Best I have ever had.