Cosy Mug , 12.375 oz , Set of
Price Reduced From:
IMPACT AND CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE
Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4°F to 212°F and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
If broken by strong shock, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage.
Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
Specifically designed for cooking in an oven, the OVENCHEF range is made from reinforced tempered glass resistant to a thermal shock of 200°C/392°F
MICROWAVE, FREEZER AND DISHWASHER SAFE
Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
Recommendations for all products.
* Do not use our products in the oven except for our OVENCHEF range which includes roasting dishes and ramekins.
* Do not use our products directly over a flame.
* Do not expose our products to a sudden change of temperature of more than 130°C/392°F.
* Do not use a damaged or chipped product (risk to the user).
* Avoid scratching the products' surface.
* Wash before use.
* Soak the dish in soapy water for 20 minutes.
* Do not use metallic sponges, pads, powders or abrasives.
* To remove hard water stains, try vinegar. If this doesn't work, we suggest trying a hard water product called LemiShine which can be found at the local grocery store. Then trying soaking your glassware in LemiShine and warm water.
They are the perfect mug.
Attractive and Durable
I am very pleased with ALL my DuraLex purchased. The clear mugs are an especially nice addition to my table setting.
The glass coffee cozy mugs are beautiful and beautifully designed but FYI they are not 12.375 oz - my Keurig makes 12 oz cups and fills my 12oz mug up with a little room left which works perfect for my coffee creamers. Anyway as I using the cozy mug for a 12 oz cup of coffee, I had to catch the excess overflow with another cup. You may want to consider ordering the 11oz mugs if you want a 12oz cup of coffee without having to catch the overflow.
Love my new mugs excellent quality . Nice comfortable mug. Wash up well
terrible. the sharp ridge that runs the length of the handle cuts into my hand. I called customer service and they said that is how they are made. I would have to "eat" $32 of shipping to return them. almost what I paid for them. that is not right. I have many other glass mugs and NONE have sharp ridges in the handle. poor quality control